Corporate identity designs are among the priority works of the advertising agencies. When you create the corporate identity of a company from A to Z, you do not have hardship in any other advertising works to come as you know what you are about to face very well. Let us see the items to be added into corporate identity design:
- Logo Design
- Letterhead, Business Card, Envelope, File, Cards, Internal Communication Documents
- Products, product packaging
- Environment such as Building, Office and Construction Site
- Signboards, Guiding Elements
- Exhibitions, Fairs and Seminars
- Invoices, Delivery Notes, Receipts of Payment and Deposit Slips
- Personnel Attire, Monitoring Forms, Certificates of Success, Certificates
- Corporate Publications, Newspapers, Operation and Financial Reports, Brochures, Catalogues
- Promotional Items Such as Pen, Notepad, Agenda and Calendar
- Multi Media Applications such as Website, Interactive CD and Presentations
- Car Decorations,
The colour codes (pantone) should be determined at the beginning of these works. The best example for this can be the colour blue (#000099), one of the corporate colours of Turkcell. Turkcell blue is used in the same way in its website, signboards, car decorations and all advertisements.
Nike can show us best how important logo design is in corporate identity. The designs of business cards, letterheads and envelopes play an important role for written contacts and communication.